Thursday, May 31, 2007

my neighbours

its all bout us...
see no evil...speak no evil..hear no evil..so sick of smelling evil..

WENDY..KRISH..WERN..BEL


wendy: huh..u want me to read!!!wait!!!how do i do tat???


krish: i am so freaking bored..y dont i eat my book..


poly: OMG..i understand..but all the words seem so ...urm..upsidedown..


(check out the upside down book )


bel: dont worry im paying attention..oopsss..fell asleep..but at least i look serious..






ME...WENDY..POLY/WERN..BEL












well tis is us..the lin seng babes..but we r missing sab n thiv..well sab was busy chatting so..her loss..OMG..i look so tall next to them..check out me wit the fan..













me...BEL..SAB














these r the wackiest among all of the neighbours..bel is like so nice..she is my runner coach..she may look little but she is fast..sab is the same age as bel..form4.. she owns loads of dvd's..







WENDY n i






so tis is wendy..we r the same age..but she is in sri aman..she is reli cool plus she is a fast runner..faster than me..hehe


















WERN n i














hey everyone jus wanted u guys to get to knoe my neighbour..she is damn nice n she is a total poser...hehe hav u checked out her blog..wow!!she can define POSER..


























































































































No comments: